OUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
NHW weight loss program has been carefully designed to create a new and improved experience and relationship with food and nutrition.
You will be guided to identify what is truly important to you, and supported to breakthrough old eating patterns, rise above challenges, and achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
Your Dietitian will provide expert support throughout your journey, addressing your nutrition requirement and helping to formulate specific strategies designed to create new dietary habits and a balanced and enjoyable long-term eating regime.
Key Inclusions of the Program:
- 6 x Dietary consultations (your choice to attend weekly or fortnightly) – Including your Initial Nutrition Assessment, Dietary analysis of macro, micronutrient, vitamin, and mineral intake. Your consultations will be educational and enjoyable to help provide you with the necessary skills to strategies to help you achieve your goals and change. In addition, identification of psychological triggers impacting eating patterns will be identified and addressed to provide you with holistic management of your program
- Tailored Meal plans – these are customised to your likes, dislikes, and dietary and nutritional requirements. They are practical, adaptable, and easy to follow. Your family may enjoy the food as well!
- Resources – Educational resources created to help with key areas including self-reflection, goal and intention setting, and planning. At Nutrition Health and Wellbeing we believe these skills are essential for achieving your goals and maintaining long-lasting change.
- Ongoing email support from your dietitian
- A fabulous experience!
Our program will allow you to:
- Achieve and maintain weight loss
- Set goals and intentions to guide your health changes
- Access the necessary tools and support to address and manage emotional and social triggers that have previously hindered your ability to reach your goals and maintain a healthy eating plan
- Gain a feeling of success and increased confidence
- Improve your dietary habits and experience increased energy levels
- Improve gut health and reduce the frequency of constipation and bloating
- Learn the skills to break free from ‘food rules’ and begin to enjoy flexible and relaxed eating practices
- Disconnect from unsatisfying habits and eating behaviours
- Begin to enjoy exercise and the myriad of benefits it provides, outside of weight management
IMPROVING YOUR FOOD RELATIONSHIP
Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain your healthy goal weight without getting stuck in a ‘diet’. We aim to help you develop a positive and healthy relationship with food, and an ability to listen to your body’s signals and hunger and fullness cues.
Digesting food well, enjoying your food and helping you ditch any form of disordered eating will help to improve your mental, physical and emotional health.
The more mindfulness one creates, the lower levels of depression/anxiety and higher levels of focus/presence they have. Mindful eating is a skill that you will learn over the program.
In your program, the aim is to help increase self-awareness, and practice mindful eating:
- Eat with intention and attention
- Find pleasure in the sensory experiences of eating
- Connect with your physical hunger and eat only to the point of satisfaction
- Pause and work with emotional triggers for eating such as stress, boredom, loneliness
- Become intuitive about what your body is asking for and what foods your unique body needs
- Have more peace while eating and around food
- Develop that healthy relationship with food you desire
READY TO BOOK? CLICK LINK BELOW
Click HERE to book the In Person Weight Loss Program
Click HERE to book the Telehealth Weight Loss Program
WANT TO LEARN MORE OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS PROGRAM?
Click HERE to download an information brochure, or complete the below form and we will be in touch.