Life! is a free 12 month healthy lifestyle program that supports you to take care of your health. Our trained health professionals at Nutritional Health & Wellbeing will help you learn more about:
- nutrition and physical activity
- reducing stress and improving sleep
- setting goals and managing setbacks.
Life! is a flexible program that can be tailored to you and your needs. You’ll receive comprehensive program resources to support you as you progress through the program.
The Life! group course is now available online and by telephone. You’ll have one-on-one sessions with your facilitator as well as the opportunity to be motivated and supported in an online group environment. This includes:
- One-on-one session with your facilitator to set your health goals
- Program overview – Learn more about changing your lifestyle to improve your health and reduce your risk of chronic disease.
- Healthy eating – Learn more about nutrition
- Physical activity – Understand how to incorporate more exercise into your lifestyle and set achievable physical activity goals.
- Wellbeing – Learn more about the importance of stress management, relaxation and sleep.
- Progress – Understand how to manage setbacks and barriers and set new long-term goals.
- 12-month session – Discuss any challenges you have faced, review your goals and set new ones.
Telephone Health Coaching allows you to work one-one-one with your health coach on reaching your health goals. This includes:
- Understand more about your risk factors for chronic disease and discuss your lifestyle and health goals.
- We’ll discuss your health and create an achievable action plan that’s tailored to you.
- Discuss the importance of creating a strong support network.
- Talk about the barriers and challenges you face.
- Learn how to turn excuses into action.
- Discuss how your lifestyle changes have helped you reduce your risk of chronic disease.
- Talk about the challenges you have faced, review your goals and set news ones.
The free Life! program has already helped over 65,000 Victorians take the first step to good health. We are committed to helping more people at this important time.
To find out if you are eligible for the Life! program simply complete our online form (click below button) and our friendly team will be happy to discuss your options.